Balancing high energy with excellent steadiness to wing and shot, a far-ranging white-and-orange Brittany named “Kate” won the Mid-America Brittany Championship with pizzazz this past April in Raymond, Nebraska. FC Sniksoh Little Diamond worked smoothly with pro handler Jimmy Johnson of Ravenna, Ohio, completing the hourlong stake with three finds to top the competitive 43-dog field. “Kate is snappy and stylish. She grabs the gallery’s attention as well as the judges’,” says Tom Wonderling, who owns the 4-year-old female with his wife, Jane, of Pulaski, Wisconsin. Bred by Bill and Julie Cockrum of Glenwood, Iowa, Kate was trained by Bob Burchett of Grovespring, Missouri. She is fueled by Purina® Pro Plan® SPORT Performance 30/20 Chicken & Rice Formula.
Circle of Champions Sporting
Recognizing outstanding performance
Dedicated handlers and owners know that hard work, drive, enthusiasm and diligence are just some of the virtues involved in shaping a sporting champion. Purina celebrates their success with the Circle of Champions.
- Retriever Named 'Legend' Is the 2016 National Amateur Champion
- German Shorthaired Pointer 'Nose' Is 2016 NSTRA Performance Classic Winner
- Pointer Named 'Patch" Is the 2016 National Champion
- Mid-America Brittany Champion Is Stylish, Steady ‘Kate’
- Treeing Walker Coonhound Named 'Big' Wins Autumn Oaks Nite Hunt Championship
- Pointer Named 'Spot' Is the 2015 Saskatchewan Open Champion
- NSTRA National Champion Is an English Setter Named 'Jake'
- Labrador Retriever 'Roxie' Is 2015 National Amateur Champion
- ‘Case’ Wins 2014 National Vizsla Association Quail Championship
- Pointer Named ‘Spec’ Gives Solid Performance to Win National All-Age Championship
Feed your hunger for knowledge
With more than 80 years of research and innovation, Purina has proven that complete and comprehensive nutrition will fuel your dogs’ physical and mental capabilities. With our collection of canine nutrition articles, learn how your dogs can live and perform optimally through nourishing dog food and proper care.LEARN MORE